Celotehan

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Fancy Food

Couple days ago, me and my lunch-gang went out to Taka. We tried a fancy food restaurant in basement area. Place was crowded, well it was lunch time in Orchad... You expect to see lots of peeps.
What I meant by fancy food is some kind of fusion, mix of east and west, or any kind of mix that the chef can think of. For example: fried spaghetti, which is a fried noodle but with spaghetti. Portion of one meal was quite small and the price was quite reasonable considering the location, this actually giving you excuse to order another meal. Smart! Anyway, I picked bamboo rice with mince pork and salted egg. I thought that it will be placed in bamboo, but it came out in bowl.... The taste was ok, nothing fantastic. Looking at other tables, the noodles looked nice, at least more appealing. The drinks were also fancy, this one is quite weird: coke with ginger. I didn't dare to try. Probably next time.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home