Green Spiky Thingy
Just went out to Geylang for supper. Feasting on the yummiest fruit of all, the king, the durian! Lots of fruit stall there, but we went directly to the one next to a chinese temple. Been there once and the stall itself was recommended by my friend (who is a hard core durian lover). The durians are guaranteed for its sweet and tender taste. So how was it? Well, I wish that I can post the aroma of this durian on this blog. Man, I can still smell the strong durian aroma on my fingers... See that juicy yellowish durian meat? Whoa... Lekker! I bet by looking at it, my fellow durian junkies, you can feel the sweet and juicy taste in your watery mouth... Alamak rasanya!
Labels: Gastronomy, Spore

2 Comments:
kurang ajaaaaaaaaaaar!:P
By
Anonymous, at 12:31 AM
Woahhh .. nge duren kaga ngajak ngajak pula !!!! * PS: Sekarang gua ke yang Quality Hotel deh, lebih sepi dan gampang pulangnya .. tapi mahalnya itu lho bok :( ...
By
Anonymous, at 9:12 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home