Celotehan

Friday, April 27, 2007

Kimchi Peudeus @ Bt Timah

Today we've taken long lunch. My colleague brought me to Korean stall at Bukit Timah. She said that this small restaurant is managed by Korean family and the food is pretty authentic, plus cheap! So there were we ordering bbq chicken & pork, rice cakes, spicy seafood+tofu soup and famous Korean seafood pancake. While waiting for our meal, we were nibbling kimchi, free-take-as-much-as-you-like-from-pot kimchi. This kimchi is great, fresh, sour, spicy and you can't stop eating it. Then came the bbq thingy, which also tasted great. One thing that I didn't expect: they're all quite spicy. Then the rice cakes arrived. This one also had element of spiciness. Then the soup came. This one was even hotter & spicier. I started sweating, which normally only happens when I eat Padang or Manado's food. And still you can't get enough nibbling the kimchi! The last meal to arrive was the seafood pancake. It also came with spicy sauce! Well-well-well, what a heavy and hot lunch we had! Nett-nett, taste-wise: great for those who can stand spicy food; price-wise: thumb's up, it was quite cheap. Will be back someday.

Btw, nibbling too much spicy kimchi apparently hazardous to my stomach, after several hours it started to turn and growl... and I ended up rushing to toilet. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home