Celotehan

Thursday, April 12, 2007

J-Lo in da Coco

As Jennifer Lopez decided to retire her famous J-Lo trademark name (and probably will be known as the artist formerly named J-Lo), my collegues told me about J-Lo Coconut. Not a related whatsoever with the singer, but delicious J-Lo is a jell-o, and you can find it inside a coconut. Nope, it is not part of a magic show nor debus. It is a coconut delicacy.
Basically the fresh coconut was cut open, then skinned the meat a little bit, mixed the coconut water to form the jelly, then put it in the chiller... and ready to be served. Dunno where it originated, but what I know is Carrefour sells it. And as a coconut lover, I have to try this. Result: not bad, although the jelly is a tiny-little-bit too sweet for me, but actually I have expected something sweeter than this. So taste is better than expected. Well, I still prefer eating fresh young coconut. But if you haven't had it, can try lah.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home