Stop Breeding, Save the Planet!
I've read about VHEMT from Panda. What is this VHEMT? And why it has a cute logo? VHEMT -pronounced: vehement- is a movement, that encourage homo sapiens to go extinct by stop breeding in order to save other species and restore balance in our beloved planet. Hmmm... I've seen an ad in tv from environmental organization asking for donations, saying that we, humans, are the only species that can save others from extinction... I find this kinda ironic, since we, humans, that cause other species to extinct, create pollution, other environmental problems. So, if you want to save others you need to wipe out the source of problem, right?
This reminds me on Agent Smith's quote: 'Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague...'
Looking at the current environmental issues, I think he is right...
And the cute logo? Probably one of volunteers is a gifted artist. Anyway, to learn more about VHEMT or its artist, click here.
Labels: Buzzing

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home