Celotehan

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Trip to Bali 4

It was a right decision! We went to Padang Bai, it was 2 hours drive from Kuta. We arrived in Padang Bai around 10 am, then using jukung boat we went snorkeling in Tanjung Jepun. The water was clear although a bit cold. The coral was far-far better then Cubadak and even Nusa Lembongan. There was lots of fish, from small fish to big ones. I can not describe it, but it was marvelous! And addition to that I saw a quite big reef-shark! I have read that in Padang Bai people sometimes can see reef-shark while snorkeling... And I proved it myself!

This makes me want to learn diving so bad! Top of my have-to-do list!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Yeah right... you only saw the tip of the shark's tale... hahahaha... *jealous*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home