Yu Sheng again, but wasted!
Just been invited to CNY lunch at Lei Garden. Great restaurant, great food. Tables were full today, quite a favorite place for business lunch. In every table people did the 'lo hei'. We did it as well. Following that was the proper lunch... but alas for me, I was in the state of masuk angin berat. Didn't feel well since woke this morning. Well, I thought hot tea will help... it usually does, but not this time. Forcing myself to finish most of the dishes, but -as you know- Chinese food dishes are oily... and at the end my stomach didn't manage to hold its manner anymore. Although I managed (a narrow escape to save my face in front of my clients) to get into the toilet before I burst out... nett-nett what a waste of good food! Everything straight down to drain!
Well, probably I should've tossed the yu sheng higher.
Well, probably I should've tossed the yu sheng higher.
Labels: Buzzing

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home